Matcha literally means “tea powder” in Japanese, which is one of the finest Japanese green tea, according to Wikipedia. It differs from traditional green tea, which we all know. It is often served in Japanese celebrations and events.
Matcha is better in terms of nutritional value
This type of tea has great health benefits and contains more vitamins and antioxidants. Matcha is prepared by grinding all the green tea leaves, thus utilizing all the nutrients inside. Unlike normal green tea, the leaves are only boiled and only a part of Its nutrients, because the leaves are not dealt with, and therefore not all these elements are extracted.
The exciting health benefits of Matcha Tea Powder
we provide you with a range of exciting health benefits of Matcha, as recently published in the US Health Care website, including:
- Matcha Powder tea limits your chances of getting colds and flu, as it contains high levels of antioxidants, which contribute to the immune system and helps the body fight free oxidizing radicals caused by metabolism.
- Enhances the body’s energy and makes the person feel energetic and energetic, since it is very rich in L-Theanine, and is five (5) times more common than normal green tea. Some recent research has shown that it promotes attention and response speed and improves brain perception, concentration, memory, and fast feedback.
- Matcha Powder tea has anti-inflammatory properties and can be added to facial mask components to soothe and enhance skin health.
- Matcha Powder tea helps to eliminate excess weight and treat obesity when used for long periods, as it contains the compound “EGCG”, which belongs to the family of catechins, and stimulates the oxidation of fat and helps to burn.
A recent study published in the American Journal of clinical nutrition revealed that drinking two cups of Matcha tea would accelerate metabolism and fat burning by four (4%) percent over the course of 24 hours. However, researchers confirmed at the same time Matcha tea could not replace Intensive diet and exercise.
Matcha PowderTea Resists tooth decay:
5. EGCG helps to inhibit the accumulation of bacteria that adhere to gums and teeth, which fights decay and prevents the accumulation of lime on the teeth.
6. Matcha Powder tea has great properties that contribute to the prevention of heart disease and promote health, because of its effectiveness in reducing high blood pressure and lowering levels of cholesterol in the blood.