It is a good antioxidant because of the following:
- Works to activate the demolition and construction of the cells which means strengthening the work of the liver,
- It acts as an antioxidant, thus a good liver health has a positive effect on loss or weight preservation.
- Increase metabolic rate, thus burning more calories.
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Protects the heart from diseases.
- Improves colon function and expels gases from the stomach.
- It regulates bowel movement.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol, and removes fat deposited on the wall of blood vessels.
- Maintains skin freshness